A while back I managed to buy an old Fluke 73 multimeter at an electronics flea market.
It had no protective casing on, and therefore could not be supported on the backside, so it was a bit awkward to not be able to have it stand up when working, in order to see the display a bit better.
So one day I tried making a new stand for it, and this is the result. This is the second revision. The front clip broke on the first, so i had to make the clip a bit thicker to keep the multimeter in the stand. I also tried to make some different holders for the test leads. They came out fine, but my current test leads have too stiff cables, for them to be really convenient. Will buy some new test leads from Pomona Electronics at some point in time.